As a Military Veteran (Active Duty or Past Duty) you are likely in one of three camps:
- You want to help your brothers and sisters, or
- Are in need of assistance to make it all work, or
- Need to have a sense of purpose to fulfill your life
Either way, we've got your back!
If you are in camp #2 we recommend the following:
So if you are in camp #1 or #3 we recommend the following:
- Setup a call with your local State Coordinator to get you plugged into our system. We are a volunteer workforce of Veterans, so if you are interested in becoming a State Coordinator or the volunteer lead for one of our focus areas please connect with our founder (contact info shown on the Contact page).
- Be looking for ways in your community that could make a difference for our Veterans or their families.
- Start by learning the signs of crisis: click here
- Print and share the wallet card for the Veterans Crisis Line